Início > Notícia
1.Before running the Centrifuge, cut off the power supply and release the brake of the centrifuge. You can try rotating the drum by hand to see if there is any seizure.
2. Check whether other parts are loose or abnormal.
3. Turn on the power and start driving in a clockwise direction
4. Normally, each equipment must run empty for about 3 hours after arriving at the factory, and it can work without abnormal conditions
5. The materials should be placed as evenly as possible.
6. Must be operated by a dedicated person, and the capacity must not exceed the rated capacity.
7. It is strictly forbidden to run the machine over speed, so as not to affect the service life of the machine.
8. After the machine is started, if there is any abnormality, it must be stopped for inspection, and it must be disassembled, washed and repaired if necessary.
9. The Vertical Centrifuges runs at high speed when working, so you must not touch the drum with your body to prevent accidents.
10. The mesh number of the filter cloth should be determined according to the size of the solid phase particles of the separated material, otherwise the separation effect will be affected.
11. In addition, when installing the filter cloth, the filter cloth sealing ring should be embedded in the drum sealing groove to prevent materials from entering.
12. To ensure the normal operation of the centrifuge, the rotating parts should be refueled and maintained every 6 months.
13. At the same time, check the lubrication of the bearing and see if there is any wear; if the parts in the brake device are worn, replace it if it is serious; if there is oil leakage in the bearing cover.
14. After the machine is used, clean up and keep the machine tidy.
15. Do not separate non-corrosive centrifuges from highly corrosive materials; in addition, operate strictly in accordance with equipment requirements and regulations. Non-explosion-proof centrifuges must not be used in flammable and explosive situations.
If you have any questions, please contact the Centrifuge Manufacturer