Início > Notícia
1.When the centrifuge is in the pre-cooling state, the Centrifuge cover must be closed. After the centrifugation, the rotor should be taken out and placed on the test bench. The remaining water in the cavity is wiped off, and the centrifuge cover is open.
2. When the rotor is pre-cooled, the rotor cover can be placed on the platform of the centrifuge or placed on the experimental table. It must be tightened and floated on the rotor, because once it is started by mistake, the rotor cover will be Will fly out and cause an accident!
3. After the rotor cover is tightened, there must be no gap between the rotor and the rotor cover with your fingers. If there is a gap, unscrew and re-tighten the centrifuge until it is confirmed that there is no gap.
4. During the centrifugation process, the operator is not allowed to leave the centrifuge room. Once an abnormal situation occurs, the operator cannot turn off the power and press STOP. Before pre-cooling, fill in the centrifuge usage records.
5. Do not use fake or inferior centrifuge tubes, and do not use aging, deformed, or cracked centrifuge tubes.
6. You can leave after the last routine safety inspection using the centrifuge during holidays and evenings.
7. If there is a machine failure during the use of the instrument, and the parts are damaged, please contact us in time
At present, vertical centrifuges are commonly used in laboratories. Vertical Centrifuges rotate fast, and pay attention to safety, especially to prevent the centrifuge from moving while working due to imbalance or aging of the test tube pad during the operation of the centrifuge. Unanimously dropped from the laboratory bench, or the centrifuge tube was broken due to vibration because the lid was not covered, and the glass fragments spun out, causing an accident. Therefore, when using the centrifuge, you must pay attention to the following operations.
(1) Cotton or test tube pads should be placed at the bottom of the centrifuge casing.
(2) If the electric centrifuge is noisy or the body vibrates, the power supply should be cut off immediately, and the fault should be eliminated immediately.
(3) The centrifuge tube must be symmetrically placed in the casing to prevent the machine from vibrating. If there is only one sample tube, the other should be replaced with water of equal quality.
(4) When starting the centrifuge, cover the top cover of the centrifuge before starting slowly.
(5) After the separation is over, first turn off the centrifuge. After the centrifuge stops rotating, open the centrifuge cover and take out the sample. Do not use external force to force it to stop.
(6) Centrifugation time is generally 1 to 2 minutes. During this period, the experimenter is not allowed to leave the rotary evaporator to do other things.
If necessary, please contact the Centrifuge Manufacturer