Início > Notícia
Decanter centrifuges can generally be divided into Horizontal Spiral Filter Centrifuges and horizontal spiral sedimentation centrifuges.
Decanter centrifuge is a settling equipment with horizontal spiral discharge and continuous operation. The working principle of this type of centrifuge is: the drum and the screw rotate at a high speed in the same direction at a certain differential speed, and the material is continuously introduced into the inner cylinder of the conveying screw from the feeding pipe, and then enters the drum after being accelerated. Under the action of the centrifugal force field, the heavier solid The facies are deposited on the drum wall to form a sediment layer.
The conveying screw continuously pushes the deposited solid phase to the cone end of the drum, and discharges it out of the machine through the slag discharge port. The lighter liquid phase forms an inner liquid ring, which continuously overflows the drum from the overflow port at the large end of the drum, and is discharged out of the machine through the liquid discharge port. The machine can continuously feed, separate, wash and discharge materials at full speed. It has the characteristics of compact structure, continuous operation, stable operation, strong adaptability, large production capacity and convenient maintenance.
Choosing the right Decanter Centrifuges can not only solve production problems and improve work efficiency, but also save production costs and reduce operating risks. The main factors affecting the selection are as follows:
1.The speed of the centrifuge: Generally, the decanter centrifuge should be above 3000 rpm. The higher the speed, the higher the centrifuge separation factor and the better the separation effect.
2. The material of the centrifuge: different materials have different physical and chemical indicators such as wear resistance and corrosion resistance. The lowest material of foreign decanter centrifuges is generally 316L, or duplex stainless steel, and the abrasive components must be made of ceramic composite materials.
3. Differential speed control of the Centrifuge: Different differentials have different control precisions, and the life and maintenance costs are very different. The higher the differential accuracy, the better the adaptability to materials, so it is better to choose equipment with high differential accuracy .
4. Length-to-diameter ratio: The larger the length-to-diameter ratio of a decanter centrifuge, the greater its processing capacity and the lower the moisture content.
5. Control system: Whether it is automatic programming control, domestic and foreign equipment manufacturers have basically realized the fully automatic control of the equipment.
6. Installed power: Affects the control of energy consumption. Generally, the energy consumption ratio of domestic equipment is high and the energy consumption ratio of foreign countries is low.
7. Processing and manufacturing technology: Decanter centrifuges are separation equipment that requires high-precision processing. The products produced by enterprises without finishing capabilities have a high maintenance rate and limited processing capabilities.